Saturday, July 7, 2007

Chiang Mai -My Stay-

This picture is My stayed hotel. Stayed hotel was clean and big room. Hotel's location is good. Because this hotel was located next to shopping center, Kad Suan Keo.






My transportation device is a tuk-tuk(ตุ๊กตุ๊ก in Thai). A tuk-tuk is
very popular transportation device. This picture took on the tuk-tuk.





The Inner city of Chiang Mai is compact. I took a walk at the inner city. But It's was very hot...







There are lots of temple in the city. This temple is fifteen-minute walk from my hotel.










This picture is one day's dinner, it's a Thai-style grilled beef. The rear of a restaurant performed live music.







Thailand is very famous for a food stall. This is sticky rice and skewered grilled chicken. But you must take care food poisoning.







Night bazaar is famous in Chiang Mai, too. It was one of pleasures for me. I went to there every night. Just looking at it makes me happy. There were a lot of things, clothes, shoes, baggage, Asian grocery and suchlike.

No comments:

Google