Saturday, August 22, 2009

Resign from my job

I decided to resign from my job.

Now I've joined a graduate school with having full time job from Oct-2008. I this year. I had fulfilling year for school and work. But classes of the contents of learning and discussions were high level for me. So I think that I didn't enough learn and think them.

I think about next year from 3 perspectives.
1.financial
I've worked for 8 years. So I have a little savings.
2.my current job
Now my job is quite down, helping world economy slow down.
3.future
It's a good opportunity for learn. I want to acquire that.


As a result, I'll become a full-time student at Oct-2009.

4 comments:

Kyoko said...

finally! congratulations :D
This must have been a difficult decision for you, but I am sure you made the right choice.
Good luck in your study!

Zawa said...

Thank you, Kyoko!
I think this decision is positive thinking for me. So I don't have anything to regret even when things don't go well. Because, I have no ideas what is going to happen on life.

Henry Dreyfus said...

Kei, I am glad you decided to continue with school. It will be a great experience, I'm sure. Take care.

Zawa said...

Hello Henry,Thanks for your comment.
I only learning at school without work. I was busy for a year, but it was a valuable experience.

Google