Saturday, May 8, 2010

Electric Vehicle

An electric vehicle was parked at the post office. I hardly see an electric vehicle near my house. However, it appears that there are electric vehicles at downtown Tokyo.

Toyota Prius is a good example of hybrid technology by Japanese automakers (although Prius has had some technical problems and some of them have been recalled recently).
I wonder which world automakers have strength in electric vehicle technology. Tesra Motros and BYD Auto may have better EV cars rather than Toyota.

2 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hi Kei!
Electric vehicle I see in the UK are really crappy looking. This one looks lovely. I want one!
I am impressed to see some nice electric cars by Tesra and BYD. Hopefully there will be more of those in the future.

Zawa said...

Hi Kyoko,
Tesra launched in May at Japan.
Of course I can not buy it.

Google