Monday, June 6, 2011

Taro Okamoto museum of art

Taro Okamoto museum of art, Kawasaki, Kanagawa

I introduced the artworks of Taro Okamoto on this blog.
 - glory
 - sun

I got information about the Taro Okamoto museum of art. I've been dying to go there ever since I knew about the his museum. Finally, I was able to go there last month.

The museum is located in Ikuta ryokuchi park at Kawasaki city. The park is surrounded by small woods aside from it's a green park, it consists several gardens such as iris, rose, and plum garden. It has also some facilities such as a museum of art, museum of old Japanese farm house, and museum of science including planetarium.

By the way, I met strange people in the Ikuta park. Look at below picture.
He was wearing tall stilts. When he rested, I asked him why are you wearing tall stilts. He said, it's for health.


The next of odd people were wearing strange makeup and clothing.

No comments:

Google