Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cupnoodles museum


Last month I posted about a big kettle of cupnoodles. It seems that the big kettle is the event for the opening of the CUPNOODLES MUSEUM in Yokohama.

The museum has a factory that makes your original cupnoodles where in you can select 4 soups and 12 ingredients. Moreover you can your own cup. It will just takes about 20 minutes to have everything done.

By the way, when you see the logo of the museum what comes to your mind? What came into my mind was UNIQLO which is a Japanese apparel company. I later found out that the museum and UNIQLO was both planned by Kashiwas Sato, a brand strategist.

Anyway, I want to go and make my original cup noodle!!!


2 comments:

Phat Pinay said...

That sounds delicious! Kampai!

Ohh, when you said, the big kettle is the event for the opening of the cupnoodles museum, you can use the word "symbol"...

I am so proud that your sentences are now more detailed and descriptive. Keep it up!

Zawa said...

Thank you for your comment, Phat Pinay.

I'll keep to write my blog.

Google