Sunday, September 4, 2011

PRADA Aoyama by Herzog & de Meuron


PRADA, Herzog & de Meuron
Aoyama, Tokyo

There is a PRADA store at Aoyama, Tokyo. When I walked near there, I took a picture. The building has a striking look. The external wall is made of rhombus glasses. It is designed by Herzog & de Meuron who the architect units in Switzerland.

The link below has some pictures of the building including whole image of the building.
http://www.herzogdemeuron.com/index/projects/complete-works/176-200/178/IMAGE.html

2 comments:

Phat Pinay said...

Oh, how i wish I can afford Prada! LOL

Well, your sentences are good. They are correct. But I think you missed a few words in this one: It is designed by Herzog & de Meuron who IS the architect OF SAME units in Switzerland. (WORDS IN UPPER CASE WERE THE ONES i ADDED)

Zawa said...

Thank you for your comment & advice, Phat Pinay.

I took a picture but I didn't go into the shop.

Google