Thursday, September 1, 2011

Children's Tree by Taro Okamoto

Children's Tree(子供の樹), Taro Okamoto(岡本太郎)
Shibuya, Tokyo

When I saw this artwork, I got who made it. It's Taro Okamoto because of his original style. It stands in front of Children's Castle in Shibuya, Tokyo. The Children's Castle provides some children's activity for healthy growth.

The tree has various expressive faces. Which one do you like? I like the face that sticks its tongue out. The following links are his other works.


- Young clock tower
Tower of mother
樹霊
Taro Okamoto museum of art
Glory
Sun

2 comments:

Phat Pinay said...

When I saw this artwork, I got who made it.-----> you can say it this way: When I saw this artwork, I just
knew who made this masterpiece based on its style. I immediately knew it was done by Taro Okamoto.

Overall, I love your photo, I love the words you used. Good job!

Zawa said...

Hello, Phat Pinay.
Thank you for correcting my sentences. It was a great help for me.

Google