Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tokyo Sky Tree


Tokyo sky tree is name of tower. It will be 634m, the world’s tallest as a tower.

As you know, the tallest building in the world is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.

Sky tree is growing every day and the height became 511m now. TV news often said about Sky tree. I think it will open next year. But it’s error. It’s going to open in the spring of 2012. Lots of people in Japan think growing tower as if it's growing something such as economy, child, personal growth and development.

If sky tree open, I want to go to the 2nd observatory. This observatory called sky walkway is 450 m high.
It looks like winding around tower.

I'm looking forward to opening the tower.

2 comments:

PinkJamie said...

I love the Sky Tree! I saw it for the 1st time this summer!

Zawa said...

Hi Principessa,
Thank you for your comment!
I will report about Sky Tree to you, if I chance to take a picture.

Google