Wednesday, April 13, 2011

friend from high school


Last week, I met some friends from high school because one of them moved to other prefecture. Our last meeting was long time ago.

After we graduated from high school, that was more than 10 years ago, we already went on our separate ways. Some friends were already married and had their children. Some are still single including me and others are moved to different places.

I wonder what will happen in the next ten years. Definitely, no one can tell about the future. Even though life is too hard, I want to experience it.

2 comments:

Rhiiyaah said...

cool building. btw kei san, I was trying to view your father and so photo but I cannot open it. I wonder why

Zawa said...

Hi Rhiiyaah. Thank you for your comment.
Now, you can see the picture, father and son. I'm sorry that the picture had a broken link.

Google