Monday, April 25, 2011

Khan Academy



Do you know the Khan Academy? The site is providing free education on the web. They mainly have math and science classes. 

In the beginning, Mr. Khan was teaching math to his cousins living in remote locations through the web. He made his lectures online and uploaded it on YouTube. These videos became very popular and it was the start of the organization the Khan Academy.

By the way, I've learned some classes on line. It's very useful for me because of the next reasons. They are anytime, anywhere, my own pace, and reasonable fee etc. Of course, we can have discussions some issues, too. In general I agree with on line education. Still, I think school has other many benefits.

How about you, what do you think about on line education?

No comments:

Google